11.12.2007

Bearish or Chance?

Korea Stock Market is falling sharply today. Oh My God~~
Today KOSPI index is 1913.64(2 PM), which is -76.83p of Friday, 9, Nov.
Not Only Korea stock market, also global Stcck market is falling sharply.

For myself, I've join to three funds, which Two of three invest Korea stock market and the other is Hong Kong H share.
As global stock market is plunging, my earning rate is dopping sharply. An earning rate in Korea stock market is about 4%(but it'll turn to minus tomorrow), whereas in Hong Kong H share is about -9.0%. 17,000 point of HK H share is fallen today.
It's terrible nightmare.





There is so many bearish factors - for example, Subprime mortgage financial crisis , poor business showings in US, the fall of dollar(weak dollar), high oil price, and a rise in the rate of interest by China goverment. But There is bullish factor in global economy and stock market.

But It may be a chance to buy more stocks or funds, because its price will be cheaper and cheaper. But Trend of market show me that this depress may be long-term. Today is a hard day to decide whether I should order additional stocks(or funds) or just "wait and see" market.

댓글 없음: